Parents and Coaches,
Crawford Swimming World will like to appreciate you immensely for supporting the dreams of our young swimmers in Nigeria. You are a rare gem.
The swim event will see Age grade swimmers from 7 to 10 years compete for medals and awards within a friendly environment. The competition will hold at Teslim Balogun Stadium Swimming Pool.
The swim records for the finalist will be available online, where possible local and international scholarship boards will leverage on to award deserving kids in Nigeria.
This is indeed a competition that we believe will bring our young stars to the World.
- The competition will start by 10am prompt and end by 2pm.
- This will be a 25 meters swim event.
- Timing will be strictly adhered to at the competition as unregistered swimmers will not be allowed to compete. Swimmers are to arrive at the swim meet from 8:00am. Accreditation and Warmup will end by 9:45am. Swimmers that arrive after this time will not be accredited to swim.
Selection for Finals
- There will be Heat events across Freestyle, Breaststroke and Butterfly.
- The 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each heat will be selected for finals.
- Medals will be presented immediately at end of each final. Parents/coaches should help collect and keep the medals for the children
Crawford Swimming World is the brain child of Tayo Orekoya (Mathematician, Swim Coach and Former Investment Banker). The company was funded by the Nigerian Federal Government under the YOUWIN Programme and the Tony Elumelu Foundation.
We are very excited about the competition and look forward to meeting your swimmers on 1st October, 2018 as we continue to deepen swimming in Nigeria and develop a great future for the country.
All enquiries should be directed to Tayo Orekoya on 08090969849