The Lagos Swimming Lessons Terms & Conditions
The following T&Cs apply to this application and your acceptance for subscription for our swimming classes at the Crawford Swimming World Swimming Pool (“Centre”) and our Swim School (“Swim School”). The T&Cs will apply until further notice. Any changes to the T&Cs will be notified in writing on the Centre website – http://www.csw.com.ng (“Website”).
Our Isabella Swimming Pool is a branch of the Crawford Swimming World (“we, our us”), which is a recognised swimming school in Nigeria committed to the protection of customer’s privacy and personal information. Your privacy is protected under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 2012. Personal information may only be disclosed in under certain conditions in accordance with the exemptions provided under the Act of Nigeria.
Crawford Swimming World will only use the personal details required on this form for administration purposes related to the facility or service for which it is being completed and when we communicate information to you regarding any of the Swimming School’s facilities, programs, services or promotions that are deemed appropriate to your interests and needs and which may enhance your use of the Centre.
Crawford Swimming World will not make this information available to any other third party unless it is necessary as part of the provision of this product or service or by law. By signing this form you are providing us with consent to use the personal details for such purposes.
MAKE UP LESSON POLICY
Make up lessons will only be issued at our own discretion. Due to the number of swimming lessons during the summer period, Crawford Swimming World will not be able to offer makeup lessons under any circumstances. Exceptions will not be made so we kindly ask that you adhere to the policy to avoid disappointment of refusal.
Make up lessons will only be issued under the following guidelines:
- Crawford Swimming Adminition Office has received 24 hours’ notice prior to the lessons commencement.
- New Student has not exceeded their maximum of two makeup lessons per term.
- Any notice less than 24 hours will only be accepted with current and relevant medical documentation, covering ALL missed lessons.
- Make up lessons will only be taken within the enrolled term where lessons were missed and only where there is a position vacant. We cannot guarantee times will be available to suit your needs.
- Makeup lessons can be booked from week 2 of term.
We understand there are times when your child will be unable to attend swimming lessons for a variety of reasons. We only require you to notify us via telephone of an absence during terms 2 and 3. If however your child misses 3 or more consecutive lessons due to illness, you may apply for a credit.
- Credits will only be issued under the following guidelines:
- Credits are only considered for students who have incurred the following:
- Major Illnesses
- Moving house or relocation
- Other extenuating circumstances
- Credits will not be granted for holidays.
- All applications must be received prior to the completion of the enrolled term.
- Credits will only be considered for 4 or more consecutive absences from lessons.
- Credit – will remain on file for up to 6 months and can be used on any swim school program (excluding Birthday Parties)
- Credit cannot be used for general entry into the Centre
Articles of clothing such as street wear, underwear, cut-off jeans, t-shirts, bike-pants, leotards, casual wear and sporting wear are strictly prohibited. Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon is to be worn in the water, steam room and sauna area. Only recognised waterproof nappies are to be worn in the water for infants.
Steps to healthy swimming recommended by NSW Department of Health:
- Don’t swim if you have had diarrhoea or vomiting in the past 2 weeks
- Don’t swallow pool water
- Do shower and wash thoroughly with soap before entering the pool